WE GIVE SMALL
AT 3x3 SMALL PROPERTIES ARE A BIG DEAL
Three By Three Inc. focuses on providing expert Condominium Management services to small and medium sized properties. As we specialize in managing buildings with less than 50 units, our process is refined. We are a small scale condominium management company that can provide personal attention but big enough to offer full management services. With a combined total of 20 years of managing condominium buildings, our management style is a reflection of our personal and professional experiences. Three by Three Inc. is knowledgeable about issues specific to smaller properties and we are experts in finding solutions that satisfy all parties. Request a quote by calling us at 587-703-3311 or send us an email at email@example.com
BIG THINGS COME IN
HERE'S WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.
- Attendance at two (2) Board meetings
- Arrange and attend the Annual General Meeting
- 24 hour emergency on-call services
- Negotiate contracts for building maintenance, services and insurance requirements
- Secure management of all essential condominium documents
- Personalized web access for all condominium documents
- Maintain condominium register for owners as well as parking and storage areas
- Provide copy of WCB filings
- Provide information to realtors and purchasers as required
- Enforce bylaw infractions
- Timely response to owner complaints and suggestions
- Active communication to board members and owners
- Organize and distribute condominium notices and documents
- Obtain competitive quotes for regular and routine maintenance of the common property
- Arrange for the daily operational contracts as approved by the board of directors
- Oversee contractors and contracts such that the board is aware of progress and work is completed satisfactorily
- Conduct quarterly site visits and inspections of the common property
- Schedule preventative and annual maintenance contracts
- Pre-authorized payment plan available for condominium fees and special assessments
- Review and approve monthly invoices and all financial statements
- Oversee separate accounts for the operating, reserve fund and any investment accounts
- Maintain a list of arrears for late condominium fees and assessments
- Accounts receivable collections
- Preparation of annual budget
- Oversee preparation of annual audit / notice to reader
- Ensure yearly insurance and appraisal requirements are met as mandated by bylaws and the Condominium Property Act
- Arrange for replacement cost valuation and appropriate insurance policies and certificates
- Oversee reserve fund study as required and provide guidance in accordance with your reserve fund plan
- Procure new reserve fund study as per Condominium Property Act
BIG THINKERS WHO THINK SMALL
Mehreen comes to us after finishing a degree in International Development. Upon completion of that degree, after realizing that International Development did not consist of flying first class sipping Chai, she resigned herself to staying put in Calgary. The only “development” shes in these days are property management and the development of her imaginary relationship with her bartender Matt.
Her personal motto is “Don’t Stop Believin.” And if you didn’t break out with the next lyric of that song, you probably won’t get along with her.
This is Elaina. She has sat on numerous board of directors, condo board and surf boards. Managed teams of ten to twenty one people and only has a couple screws loose. Shes an enigma that words can’t describe, other than…. Don’t bother contacting her. Don’t even try. She wont respond unless you offer food, exotic travel destinations or Christian Louboutins. Contact one of our other partners instead.
You know how every office has that one person who comes into a place and just makes everything work? They just rock whatever they do?
Well, Sheryl-Lynn is the celery to your Caesar. The Rachel to your Ross. The lid to your Pumpkin Spice Latte. She completes an entire project with a swoop of her broom. I mean…. Wand. You want her on your team.
You can only borrow her though. We’re keeping her and her little dogs too.