WE GIVE SMALL
AT 3x3 SMALL PROPERTIES ARE A BIG DEAL
Three By Three Inc focuses primarily on providing expert Condominium Management services to small and medium sized properties. As we specialize in managing buildings with less than 50 units, our process is refined. You’re a larger complex, commercial condo complex or outside of the Calgary area? Don’t worry, we are happy to quote and manage your building as well. We are a small scale, boutique condominium management firm that can provide personal attention to any size complex and be big enough to offer all the management services you’d expect. With a combined total of over 30 years managing buildings, our management style is a reflection of our personal and professional experiences. We pride ourselves in our nearly paperless systems and out of the box thinking on all projects we work on. Call us 587-703-3311, email email@example.com or send a carrier pigeon – we don’t care. We love to talk and we would love to talk about your property.
BIG THINGS COME IN
HERE'S WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT.
- Attendance at two (2) Board meetings
- Arrange and attend the Annual General Meeting
- 24 hour emergency on-call services
- Negotiate contracts for building maintenance, services and insurance requirements
- Secure management of all essential condominium documents
- Personalized web access for all condominium documents
- Maintain condominium information sheets for owners as well as parking and storage areas
- Provide copy of WCB filings
- Provide information to realtors and purchasers as required
- Enforce bylaw infractions
- Timely response to owner complaints and suggestions
- Active communication to board members and owners
- Organize and distribute condominium notices and documents
- Obtain competitive quotes for regular and routine maintenance of the common property
- Arrange for the daily operational contracts as approved by the board of directors
- Oversee contractors and contracts such that the board is aware of progress and work is completed satisfactorily
- Conduct quarterly site visits and inspections of the common property
- Schedule preventative and annual maintenance contracts
- Pre-authorized payment plan available for condominium fees and special assessments
- Review and approve monthly invoices and all financial statements
- Oversee separate accounts for the operating, reserve fund and any investment accounts
- Maintain a list of arrears for late condominium fees and assessments
- Accounts receivable collections
- Preparation of annual budget
- Oversee preparation of annual audit / notice to reader
- Ensure yearly insurance and appraisal requirements are met as mandated by bylaws and the Condominium Property Act
- Arrange for replacement cost valuation and appropriate insurance policies and certificates
- Oversee reserve fund study as required and provide guidance in accordance with your reserve fund plan
- Procure new reserve fund study as per Condominium Property Act
BIG THINKERS WHO THINK SMALL
We know that most corporate bios talk up their founding person. That’s not us. There is no reason to make her out to be anything other than crazy. She sits on numerous boards and currently has the roles of CEO, CFO, President, Secretary and Founder for multiple companies. She’s basically a resident workaholic for anything she touches. She manages teams of 6-200 and has somehow only managed to have a couple screws loose. While you may have a desire to reach out and communicate with her, don’t bother. She won’t answer unless you offer her food, exotic travel destinations or Christian Louboutin shoes. Contact any of our other Team Members instead. They’re much friendlier.
Holly is the type of girl who is up when you’re up and still up when you’re down. She’s laid back, hippie and the quintessential surfer chick. Oh, so what makes her a great manager? That would be her super woman, thighs-made-of-steel, evil cackle mentality. Also, we’re pretty sure she is smarter than Einstein.
She’s quick witted, smart and will not hesitate to drop you with five moves of doom. If you don’t know what that is, you should email her and ask. Good Luck!
If you’re lucky, you’ll catch her singing to herself. Just don’t ask her to sing soft kitty. She won’t do it. I tried.
Update: Tragically, Holly was found deceased after a 9 month search for her when she disappeared under mysterious circumstances. Our ownership played an integral part in searching for our colleague and friend. Further information can be found in the link below. Thank you to Elaina (Elle) and SL for doing everything and more to find our girl.
Business Development Manager
As Three By Three has evolved, it became apparent that we needed a fixer. An organizational evil genius. A jack of all trades. Lord of the cosmos. Queen of the files.
We found her.
She’s a no holds barred, truth telling, sarcastic musical enigma that is brilliant at organizing our office (aka life). She not only keeps our chaos to a minimum, she entertains us with her dry sense of humour and her soulful voice.
If you’re about to become a client of ours or already are, chances are good that you’ve met or talked to Abbie. If you’ve emailed her and want to meet this little firecracker, look for her around Calgary. She’s pretty famous.
You know how every office has that one person who comes into a place and just makes everything work? They just rock whatever they do?
Well, Sheryl-Lynn is the celery to your Caesar. The Rachel to your Ross. The lid to your Pumpkin Spice Latte. She completes an entire project with a swoop of her broom. I mean…. Wand. You want her on your team.
You can only borrow her though. We’re keeping her and her little dogs too.
The newest and also the spiciest nugget of our team is Ryan. His larger than life personality makes him shine like a diamond in the rough. Not only does he spend his days with Three By Three, but he volunteers with kids in need and is a highly accomplished Hip Hop artist. Is it hip hop? HIPHOP? HipHop? We’re not hip enough to know. But he is.
Admin / Accounting
This wild woman is our behind the scenes go-getter. She’s the one who will send you your invoice at 2am because she wants to make sure you’ve got all the information you need in order to make the right decision. Her nimble fingers key those invoices like it’s no one’s business and if there were an Olympic sport made out of it, she would win. Fingers down.
When she is not killing it with work, you’ll find her on her farm with all her little animals and occasionally, you’ll notice her in photoshoots around Calgary. Don’t make her mad though, her voice shoots up two octaves and she postures like the hulk when she’s angry. It’s terrifying.
When Kyle first joined the team as a condo manager, we were a little apprehensive. We had heard he was tall and not very stout. He was a bit pale with one of those bright young things. So – we took a chance.
We are over the moon with this heartless romantic and his ability to handle anything that the mass of women he works with – throw at him. He’s innovative, organized and to the point.
While we are still working out the kinks (since he’s one of two guys in our office). We think he’s just dandy.
And in case you missed it, he can be bribed with beer if you need anything above and beyond.
IT Guru and Food Guy
Albert doesn’t work for us in the traditional sense, but we think he does. He helps with our tech needs, spam filters and anything else techy that is well beyond our little non-technology brains. Also, he is an exceptional chef, so when we’re lucky – he will come in and do the techy stuff and then make us lunch.
Count yourself lucky if he’s making food while you’re at our office for an appointment. Be sure to keep an eye out for him if you’re at the office. He’s the guy in the jaw-dropping bow ties.
PS: He also keeps a healthy stock of whisky, beer and wine at our office. Just sayin’.
Administrative Lead and Condominium Manager
While most of the staff are quiet and polite, Dan comes in like a rhino in a glass shop. Not because she is gigantic or anything – I mean, she has size 3 feet and is 5 foot nothing. But she’s always got her puppies with her who come in rockin and rollin. Dan helps out with all the odds and ends that we have in and around the office and often you’ll see her on site completing in person visits. Don’t be afraid to say hi to her as you see her around. She enjoys friendly banter and homemade cookies.
Angie is known for her no frills, no muss, no fuss attitude. You want a quote for construction, BAM, done. You want a kitten for your house? No questions asked, done. She’s like The Godfather, but with better fingernails. You may wonder where she gets this attitude from and we think it’s from being the mom of 4 boys. When your life revolves around all dudes, it could be a nightmare to some. To us, it’s what makes her a force that you’d be afraid of tackling.